The Manager of Operations will assist the Director of Operations with managing the day to day administrative and operational functions of Prime Care Coordination (PCC). The Manager of Operations will work directly with support staff from Prime Care Coordination and the Administrative Support Organization (ASO) for Prime Care Coordination to insure proper communication, reporting, and compliance for PCC.
Essential Job Functions:
- In conjunction with the Director of Operations, manage the daily operations and administrative functions of the organization.
- Meet with Regional Directors to determine areas of concern and support needs.
- Coordinate reporting functions of the regional hubs, reporting overall results to team PCC leadership team.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations and agency policies.
- Attend and participate in requested ASO and PCC leadership meetings.
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning process as appropriate.
- Projects a favorable image of the organization to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all endeavors.
- Keeps Director of Operations apprised of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner.
- Perform all other duties relevant to the position as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook and Access).
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business, management, or related field.
- Minimum of two years of management experience, preferably in a managed care organization
- Experience with providing services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or health home managed care preferred.