In order to enroll, an individual must meet the following requirements to be eligible to receive Health Home Care Management services from Prime Care:
- 2 years of age or older
- Resident of 41-county service area
- Have a documented developmental disability that was diagnosed prior to age 22, per the New York State Office for People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD)
- Determined eligible for Medicaid by New York State
How to Enroll
- Call 1-844-347-3168 to speak with an Enrollment Coordinator or fill out the form below to get in touch with us. A Prime Care Enrollment Coordinator will provide you with additional information about Prime Care’s services and help you determine your eligibility.
- If you have not yet received eligibility from OPWDD, an Enrollment Coordinator can assist you with this process.
- Care Coordination is funded primarily by Medicaid. If you do not currently receive Medicaid, an Enrollment Coordinator can help you complete the Medicaid application.
- If you meet the requirements and decide to enroll, a visit at your home or a location comfortable for you will be scheduled to get to know you and talk about your goals. This will help us create a Life Plan designed just for you.
*If you are not Medicaid eligible, you can call and speak with an Enrollment Coordinator about what other options may be available to you, such as a self-pay option.