The Enrollment Coordinator Supervisor’s primary function is to provide support, guidance and supervision of Enrollment Coordinators as they are coordinating efforts with eligibility, intake, and outreach. The Enrollment Coordinator Supervisor is responsible to provide direct oversight of Enrollment Coordinators to ensure the provision of enrollment services are provided in a quality, timely, and efficient manner. The Enrollment Coordinator Supervisor is expected to maintain the standards and values of Prime Care Coordination (PCC)’s enrollment department and ensure the Enrollment Coordinators are operating at these standards as well. Under the direction of the Director of Enrollment, the Enrollment Coordinator Supervisor will support the strategic direction and goals for all aspects of eligibility, intake, and outreach for the CCO/HH that aligns with the long term vision and goals of the I/DD service delivery system transformation to managed care.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide supervision and support to staff assigned, including but not limited to assisting in hiring, scheduling, evaluating, ongoing staff development, team meetings, and individual supervisory meetings.
- Develop and support staff learning and professional development goals; ensure assigned staff complete all required training.
- Ensure Enrollment Coordinators are providing services with a person-centered approach.
- Responsible for the implementation of eligibility, intake and outreach policies and procedures.
- Oversees enrollment activity and tracking for assigned regions.
- Responsible for data tracking and requirements for enrollment (CHOICES, TABS, MAPP, etc.)
- Follow regulatory requirements for eligibility per OPWDD standards including Medicaid approval.
- Assist with the effort to develop, implement, and report outreach plan for PCC in coordination with regional hub and leadership staff.
- Provide crisis intervention and support to Enrollment Coordinators to ensure individuals are receiving supports needed.
- Ensure coverage of enrollment cases and for Enrollment Coordinator’s caseloads as needed.
- Secure health records and other protected information with the highest regard to confidentiality and HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Assist with periodic internal audits to ensure regulations, compliance standards, and PCC policies/procedures are followed.
- Participate in and facilitate (as needed) individual meetings and conferences.
- Provide periodic reports as assigned by the Director of Enrollment and PCC senior leadership.
- Perform all other duties relevant to the position as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to act quickly, assess and act accordingly in crisis situations
- Basic technology skills and understanding of health records
- Knowledge of ethical and professional responsibilities and boundaries
- Demonstrate professional work habits including dependability, time management, independence,and responsibility
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with two years of relevant experience OR
- A license as a Registered Nurse with two years of relevant experience, which can include any employment experience and is not limited to case management/service coordination duties OR
- A Master’s degree with one year of relevant experience.