Provide bilingual (Spanish and English) administrative and clerical support to Prime Care Coordination customers and staff.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer incoming calls and direct calls accordingly.
- Respond to customer questions, directing inquiries to appropriate personnel as needed.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other material.
- Takes meeting minutes as needed and distributes to attendees in a timely manner.
- Ensure completion of all typing/filing/correspondence as needed e.g. create, copy, and distribute letters, memos, reports, and forms on a timely basis.
- Schedules meetings as needed, including coordinating use of conference and/or meeting areas.
- Maintains supplies inventory, place and expedite orders for supplies, verify receipt.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality, following all HIPAA policy and procedures.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner.
- Perform all other duties relevant to the position as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications (excel, word, power point, Microsoft outlook, and access).
- Able to type at least 35 wpm.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree preferred HS/GED diploma.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Two years of clerical and administrative experience.