The Director of Workforce Development is responsible for leading all of all aspects of workforce development including coordination of learning and development strategy, diversity and an inclusion initiatives and workforce engagement. In conjunction with the Executive Director, the Director of Workforce Development will inform and execute the strategic plans and priorities for brand and culture alignment throughout the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as primary workforce development leader to the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Responsible to oversee strategic initiatives to advance organizational development and culture.
- Develop, lead, and empower staff members to set, monitor, and achieve reasonably challenging goals that deliver on the mission and vision of Prime Care; provide timely and relevant feedback to reinforce accountability for performance, behaviors, and results.
- Perform all other duties relevant to the position as requested.
- Oversee all workforce development activities, including ASO and Training contract deliverables.
- Develop, recommend, and oversee policies and procedures for workforce development and ensure employees are trained and adhere to established policies and procedures.
- Assist in development of PCC budgets, accounting for workforce and human resource related needs
- Oversee and monitor expenses for training and workforce development activities.
- Develop, implement and execute a diversity and inclusion plan for PCC.
- Development and execution of workforce engagement and organizational development plans
- Lead and PCCs learning and development program, training plans and contracts
- In conjunction with Administrative Services contractor, establish, oversee, and monitor reporting system for regional hubs and operations for workforce development related activities.
- Oversight of all workforce related regulations, training and compliance standards.
- Coordinate with ASO human resources department to ensure consistency for workforce development activities.
- In conjunction with the Director of Care Coordination and Human Resources, participate with staffing plan for PCC.
- Prepare reports required for all programs, organization and funding sources.
- Represent Prime Care Coordination on appropriate committees, boards, and task forces.
- Represent area(s) of responsibility at meetings of the Board of Directors as requested.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, State and Federal regulations and agency policies
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of OPWDD and/or DOH program and service delivery system.
- Must be able to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment, work independently and motivate others.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to act quickly, assess and act accordingly in crisis situations
- Basic technology skills and understanding of health records
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Strategic or Organizational Leadership, Human or Public Services Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience with proven success in program and operations development.
- Experience with organizational development or development and delivery of training programs.